Agora Models have announced the release of the James Bond No Time To Die Aston Martin DB5 1:8 Model Kit Subscription.
Build your own museum-quality 1:8 scale model of James Bond’s gadget-laden DB5 from No Time To Die (2021). The 12-month Model Subscription Kit is made by Agora Models of England, specialists in luxury builds for collectors, in collaboration with EON Productions and Aston Martin.
The 1:8 Aston Martin DB5 Scale Model features all of the gadgets seen on screen in No Time To Die, including changing LED licence plates, tyre slashers, bulletproof glass, a brace of M134 Miniguns that protrude from behind the headlights, mine dispenser with dropping mini-mines, full command control panel with slider smokescreen control, working ejector seat with button and roof markings.
Plus, of course, replicas of the distinctive side strakes that were used to eject shells from the mini-guns, chrome bumpers, and 12-inch crossbow wheels.
The Model Kit comes with the option for builders to reflect the extensive damage sustained by the Aston Martin in No Time To Die or the choice of a pristine version straight from Q Branch.
Material: Body and chassis made from zamak metal
Length: 569 mm (22 3/8”)
Width: 211 mm (8 5/16”)
Height: 173 mm (6 3/4”)
Weight: 7 kg (15 lbs) approx.
Number of Parts: 500 approx.
- Functioning M134 mini-guns
- Extend from behind the headlights
- With motorised spin
- Light and sound firing effect
- Mines stored and dispensed from a compartment at the rear
- Tyre slashers
- Working ejector seat
- Cartridge expellers hidden in the side strakes
- Choose to have ‘scratched’ or ‘pristine’ version
- Bullet-riddled glass
- Scratched side panels
- Pristine outter body
- Changing number plate
- The No Time To Die DB5 was fitted with LED changing number plates
- The original fixed number plate A 4269 00 is also included as an option
- Gadget control panel in centre armrest
- Painted in the iconic Silver Birch colour
The interior and exterior lights and spinning mini-guns are operated by a hand-held remote control.