Zavvi have announced the release of the Licence To Kill (1989) Zavvi Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook on Monday, 3 October, 2022.
En route to the wedding of his friend Felix Leiter in Florida, Bond and Leiter take a detour to arrest drug baron Franz Sanchez. It doesn’t take too long, however, for Sanchez to break himself out of jail, and kill the new Mrs Leiter and maim Felix. Bond seeks revenge. With his licence revoked by the British government, and with the aid of CIA operative Pam Bouvier as well as MI6 gadget specialist Q, they bring Sanchez and his entire corrupt drug empire to its knees.
- Audio Commentary: Director John Glen and Members of the Cast and Crew
- Audio Commentary: Director Michael G. Wilson and Members of the Cast and Crew
- Bond ’89 on Set with John Glen
- On Location with Peter Lamont
- Ground Check with Corky Fornoff
- Behind the Scenes
- “Licence to Kill” Music Video Performed by Gladys Knight
- 007 Mission Control
- Deleted Scenes with Introduction by Director John Glen
- Exotic Locations
- Theatrical Archive
- Inside Licence to Kill – A Documentary