No Time To Die (2021) will be released on Apple TV, iTunes, Amazon Prime Video, Google Play, the Microsoft Store, YouTube, Telstra TV and Fetch TV on 12 January, 2022 in Australia, and is now available for pre-order for $24.99.
Being James Bond, the Daniel Craig retrospective, will be available as an iTunes extra.
No Time To Die will be released on 4K HD Ultra, Blu-ray and DVD Collector Editions on 26 January, 2022 in Australia.
4K HD Ultra, Blu-ray and DVD Special Features, include:
- ANATOMY OF A SCENE: MATERA – In true Bond fashion, there is an incredible pre-credit sequence featured in No Time To Die. A breathless chase shot in Matera that starts on foot, then motorcycle, then car. Not just any car either – the iconic Aston Martin DB5! Through interviews with Daniel Craig and director Cary Joji Fukunaga, plus on-set interviews with key members of the crew, we discover how the filmmakers shot this breathtaking sequence.
- KEEPING IT REAL: THE ACTION OF NO TIME TO DIE – In a world full of CGI-heavy action films, the Bond franchise proudly stands out from the crowd for always shooting practical stunts, without the use of special effects. In this piece we see how No Time To Die continues with this tradition with its amazing action sequences.
- A GLOBAL JOURNEY – Exotic locations are synonymous with all Bond movies and No Time To Die is no different. As well as returning to Bond’s spiritual home, Jamaica, for Daniel Craig’s final outing, we also go on a global journey taking in Italy, Norway and Scotland. We’ll hear from Daniel Craig, Cary Fukunaga, other key cast and filmmakers, on what it was like filming at these spectacular locations.
- DESIGNING BOND – Production designer Mark Tildesley and costume designer Suttirat Anne Larlarb, along with cast and other filmmakers, discuss the inspiration, challenges and trials of concepting and making such remarkable sets and costumes for the iconic Bond franchise.
- BEING JAMES BOND (4K UHD only) – In this special 45-minute retrospective, Daniel Craig candidly reflects on his 15-year adventure as James Bond. Including never-before-seen archival footage from Casino Royale to the 25th film No Time To Die, Craig shares his personal memories in conversation with 007 producers, Michael G Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, in the lead up to his final performance as James Bond.
Australian Exclusives and Offers:
- Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD SteelBook
- JB Hi-Fi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD SteelBook + Jack the Bulldog Competition
- Sanity, pre-order and receive a free No Time To Die poster