As James Bond returns for his 25th adventure, EON Productions, Metro Goldwyn Mayer Studios Inc. (MGM), Universal Pictures International and United Artists Releasing (collectively, the ‘Studios’) would like young creators to make their own mark on the iconic visual history of the James Bond franchise.
Create a unique, eye-catching and undeniably Bond poster. Be inspired by the Daniel Craig films, and celebrate the design legacy of Bond.
5 pieces of work will be chosen, and each Selected Creator will receive £2,000. Additionally, 20 pieces of work will be chosen as Finalists, and each will receive £250.
Submission Deadline: 16 January, 2020.
Creators Selected: 11 March, 2020
There are, however, a few creative guidelines that should be noted:
- Who is eligible: This opportunity is open globally (except in those countries excluded in the Official Rules) and you need to be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of primary residence at the time of submission. Employees and their immediate family and household members of the Studios and Talenthouse are not eligible to participate (see the Official Rules linked below for full details). Void where prohibited by law.
- Limit ten (10) submissions per individual creator. No creator teams please.
- During the Submission Period, submissions may be featured on the Studios and Talenthouse, digital or social media channels in association with the promotion of No Time To Die, including but not limited to, the 007 hub. You may be credited where your work is shown.
- Submissions will not be visible to the public until after the announcement of the Selected Creators. You are kindly asked to not share your work on your own digital or social media channels until after the Selected Creator Announcement.
- Copyright to and all other rights to your submitted work is transferred to MGM upon submission. You may only make personal non-commercial use (e.g. portfolio purposes including owned social channels) of your work without express written consent from MGM. In no event, may you obtain a fee, royalty, advertising revenue, or any other payment for the work created pursuant to this Creative Invite.
- By submitting, you hereby agree to this Rights Release, and assign all rights, title and interest in and to the submitted work to MGM. Submitted work may be used across a range of marketing platforms in association with the advertising, marketing and promotion of No Time To Die. The Studios and affiliates will use commercially reasonable efforts to credit creators where their work is used.
- During the selection period, Talenthouse will reach out to those being shortlisted. You must respond to Talenthouse within forty-eight (48) hours or else you will forfeit all incentives. For the verification, you will be asked to provide the original files of your work and a scan of your ID.
Full Details & Guidelines: 007.talenthouse.com